Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Happy May Day

It's May Day. Apparently it's much more celebrated in this area than in the Midwest. No paid holiday though, so it can't be that special.

This little old lady came into the credit union today. Well, she actually wasn't that little. She prolly had a couple inches on me and I'm 5'6", so she was tall for a little old lady. She came in w/ a list of 18 relatives she wanted write $12,000 checks to. She whittled the list down to 14 'cause 4 of them owed her money. My co-worker asked me to add her to the list, "I don't owe her money," she said. I wanna know when my rich relative is gonna come out of the woodwork and leave me money.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

When that rich relative comes out of the woodwork, you'd better remember to mention me.

Teriana said...

And you are...?