Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dentist

Went to the dentist today. She told me no more Dr Pepper. Might as well tell me don't breathe. 'No more breathing, it's bad for your teeth. If you do breathe, try to only breathe during a meal and brush right after. Don't be sipping air all day.'

And I found out I have a missing tooth. One of my incisors never came in. The Dr said one of them was bigger than all the others so I musta got a 1 for 2 deal. I'm amazed that none of my other dentists pointed that out. Hacks!

I have to get my wisdom teeth removed. The receptionist told me most people are out of work for 4 or 5 days when they get their wisdom teeth removed. Blah...

4 comments:

Frank said...

Your missing tooth probably evaporated with all the Dr Air ya been sipping. Or is it DR.O2 drinking? 4-5 days sounds too long. I was up and functioning the next day.
Anyway , 4-5 days ,think of all the Dr pepper you can have drank in that time. Hope it goes all right for you, might want to stock up on jello and pudding .

Frank said...

Another thought, with your wisdom teeth removed , will you be less smart? He, he.

Teriana said...

Don't worry, I still got a whole lot more smarts to lose...before I become a man.

Anonymous said...

don't worry about the wisdom teeth. You don't have to be out that long. I only took 1 day off (to have the surgery) and went back to work . The only draw back might be the swelling..you are going to look like a chipmunk for a couple of days, but afterwards you are going to kick yourself for not having the surgery sooner!

Z.

ps. sorry to hear about the doctor pepper. I felt the same way when I had to give up caffeinated coffee :(