Saturday, May 5, 2007

Direct Deposit

So on February 17th I faxed my direct deposit form to HR to have my paycheck auto deposited to my account at work. I waited two pay periods (4 weeks), but it didn't go in. I figured I musta missed the cutoff date for that pay period when I originally sent the fax, so I waited another two weeks. Still got a paper check. I emailed the human resources generalist and she informed me she never received my fax.

Back to the drawing board. I sent my fax again, waited two full pay periods and on 4/30 got a note on my pay stub saying my DD would begin after verification and it listed my account info. Finally! This evening I was looking over my pay stub, lamenting on how much taxes the government takes out even though I upped my exemptions from 1 to 3, when I saw that the routing number listed was incorrect. They got the routing number for their own damn bank wrong! I'm gonna be super pissed if I have to start all over.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

The routing-number part is actually kind of funny. :)

Anonymous said...

I thought so too
aunt elaine