Saturday, July 28, 2007

More Tram Pics

The other day I went up the Mount Roberts Tramway again with one of my roommates. Took some more photos and hiked up a trail. There was one very vocal chipmunk that was not happy to see me. It came so close I nearly got my foot in the picture. I took the last photo at a spot where we met a nice older couple from Detroit who were on a cruise. My roommate offered to take their picture so they snuggled up together and the guy said, "I hope my wife doesn't see this."

Mount Roberts Tram

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Sheesh. I hope it was kidding.

Jessica said...

"He." I hope he was kidding.

Frank said...

Look like a great view. Can't wait to get up there. That squirrel does look pissed. Glad ya didn't have to fight him off.

Teriana said...

He was kidding, Jessica. They'd been married as long as you've been alive.

Jessica said...

Ah, so they're practically newlyweds!