Thursday, July 19, 2007

Field Trip

I got to go to the new Home Depot store today for work to buy some stuffs. It was just like the store back home. I couldn't find anything and none of the staff helped me. They had some awesome sinks there. Almost makes me wanna buy a house just to have a cool sink. I'd put it next to my bed so I wouldn't have to get up to brush my teeth. Speaking of which, I have to get two root canals. Two! Plus a myriad of fillings and crowns. I wish I coulda gotten my dad's good teeth instead of my mom's good physique. Thin with a thin wallet isn't much fun.

5 comments:

Frank said...

Having dental work sucks, therefore I avoid it. : ) Good teeth here. Some cool sinks alright.

Jessica said...

You should come to Petoskey. Unlike Gaylord Home Depot employees, who are not at all helpful, Petoskey Home Depot employees are endlessly helpful and overly solicitous.

Frank said...

Heck, can't seem to find any employees to help ya at HD.

Anonymous said...

I didn't get my first cavity until I was 28. I am very fortunate.

I have had my wisdom teeth extracted and I would take that over getting my upper lip lasered to get rid of excess hair.

Good luck with the dental procedures, you are going to need it... :(

Z.

PS quick story. I met a guy once through work. He sold plumbing parts. He told me that he chewed on hard candy all day long and he would crack it between his teeth (molars) during the day...he ended up with a lot of dental problems!!

Z.

Sherri Sanders said...

Yikes! 2 root canals..... That totally sucks.