Thursday, January 10, 2008

Look at me!!

This could very well be my last post for this blog. Almost exactly one year after I started it. I'm no longer a Fudgie in Juneau, but this pertains. I'm on the Field & Stream website. Photo number 11. I can't believe they used my whole name and my home town. Someone's gonna see that and start stalking me. I actually sent in the photo for their Women in the Outdoors piece. If they feature me in the magazine I get a free Surefire flashlight.

Best photos of 2008

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations to you!

Frank said...

That's awesome!

Myron Davis said...

Last blog huh?

Well... maybe this will be the last comment too!

Congratulations on being #11 on the field and stream website... sorry to say I've never heard of that website! I hope you get your free surefire flashlight!

Sherri Sanders said...

That's an excellent picture of you!

I'm sad to hear this is the last post, I looked forward to your entries.

Unknown said...

That's so cool!! Hope if you move blogs you will leave the link to the new place.

Jessica said...

Are you starting a new blog soon?